What's at the Festival?
Throughout the festival, the Tasting Room and Café will be open. Step inside for wine tasting to sample our latest releases and refreshing wines for summer.
Café & Market
The Café & Market will feature additional food selections including salads, house made quiche, naan pizzas, all featuring local ingredients. The Market includes many locally made products to purchase and make at home.
Fox Run Beverage Barn
We offer our award winning wines by the glass or bottle as well as soda, ice tea and water. ALSO - additional WINE SATELLITE up the hill in front of vendors in Vineyard Row.
Admission & Parking is FREE!
There will be parking attendants to assist you in finding a parking spot. This is a very busy weekend and you will be directed as to where you can park on the vineyard grounds. There will be shuttles from the parking lots to the festival area available throughout the weekend.
Wine Club Members Tent
Wine Club Members have a special tent to mingle with the winemakers and sample unreleased wines or barrel samples. Decorations will be provided by the Corning Museum of Glass. Not yet a Wine Club Member? Signups are available during the weekend.
21st Annual Glorious Garlic Festival - August 3 & 4, 2013
We invite you to join us for this cool-climate garlic festival which is one of the East Coast's hallmark summer happenings. Celebrating the numerous types of artisan garlic cultivated in the Finger Lakes region, thousands of enthusiasts will gather on the winery's verdant grounds, overlooking Seneca Lake, the weekend of August 3-4.
The two days of the festival include cooking demonstrations, garlic tastings and ample opportunities to meet the area's top artisan garlic growers and chefs. A rich array of Finger Lakes food producers and artists adds to the mix. Live music and entertainment for the entire family is also one of the many highlights the festival offers. Numerous varieties of freshly harvested heirloom, hard neck garlic will be available to purchase, and experts will be on hand to offer guidance to the novice grower. A garlic-infused festival menu will be offered daily, crafted by acclaimed Rochester chef/restaurateur Tony Gullace, expertly matched to the signature estate wines of Fox Run.
The Town Pants at Fox Run - August 1st
Festival Food Menu
Garlic Lectures & Demonstrations
Past lectures and demos include:
- Garlic Braiding Demo with Peter S. Gambino
- Chef from Max of Eastman Place, Rochester, NY
- John McNabb - Knapp Vineyard Restaurant
- How to Grow Garlic: Steve Kettelle - Hendy Hollow Organic Farm
Fox Run Vineyards Garlic Festival is known for the taste and smell of garlic, but an aspect that always receives high praise as well is the enjoyable and varied entertainment. 2013 will be no different!A final schedule will be announced soon.
Garlic Festival Tent & Vineyard Row Vendors
We have vendors located throughout the grounds, including three large vendor tents as well as additional vendors lined up along our Vineyard Row. Be sure to visit all of our vendors!
- A & L Garlic, Holley NY
- African Presents (Dounya Kele), Rochester NY
- Angel Art Pottery (Angela Cartwright), Lodi NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, Corning NY
- Country Gourmet Creations, Moravia NY
- Earthly Possession Boutique, Geneva NY
- For Claudia's Sayke, Hammondsport NY
- Fox Run Vineyards, Penn Yan NY
- Gambino Garlic Growers, Hornell NY
- Hacienda Shiloh, Gettysburg PA
- Hendy Hollow Organic Farm, Pine City NY
- Hooke 'n Crooke Garden Tools, Burlington NY
- Hooper Garlic, Fultonham NY
- Java-Gourmet, Inc., Penn Yan NY
- JD Gourmet, Hightstown NJ
- Knapp Farm, Lowman NY
- Knob View Farm, Stroudsburg PA
- Lively Run Goat Dairy, Interlaken NY
- Mark S. Bowman, Canandaigua NY
- Mele Garlic Farm, Holley NY
- Mill Creek Farm, North Chili NY
- Muranda Cheese Company, Waterloo NY
- Naples Valley Brand Products, Naples NY
- Papa's Kettle Korn, York PA
- Papillon Boutique, Geneva NY
- Piedmonte Garlic Farm, Holley NY
- Red Jacket Orchards, Geneva NY
- Schiek's Maple Products, Penn Yan NY
- Seneca Farms, Penn Yan NY
- Seneca Vegetables, Hall NY
- Six Circles Farm, Lodi NY
- Stony Brook Wholehearted Foods, Geneva NY
- Tabasco Chris, Mechanicville NY
- Twin Peaks Garlic Farmers, Canisteo, NY
- Upstate New York Garlic Farm, Holley NY