Group Reservation Form
Group Tasting Policies
Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more people. We accept reservations every half hour, Monday-Saturday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm and Sunday 11:00 am - 2:30 pm.We cannot accommodate large groups on Saturday's during Seneca Lake Wine Trail events we participate in. As an alternative, we encourage you to buy tickets to the upcoming trail events. These are the days we cannot accept large group reservations in 2017:
Large group policy for Garlic Festival weekend (August 5 & 6, 2017): We do not take group tasting reservations during the festival weekend, but groups are still welcome to come enjoy the festival. We do offer tastings, tours and food options during the festival, it is all first-come, first-serve. Plan for at least an hour or more, there is lots to see and do.
Group Reservation Policies:
- Groups of 10 or more are required to have a reservation. Groups of this size arriving without a reservation will likely be turned away.
- Groups may have to share a tasting room with one other group similar in size.
- We ask that you complete and submit the group reservation form at least 72 hours in advance of your visit. Please note: use of the form below does NOT guarantee a reservation. You will receive a reply from us via email or phone call for discussion or confirmation once we have received your request.
- The credit card you provide will be charged the morning of your reservation. You will be charged the full tasting fee per person. The cardholder also assumes responsibility for theft or damage caused by the group. The tasting fee is $5 per person, and everyone receives a coupon for $2 off a bottle of wine.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. If you are more than 15 minutes late you will lose your reservation. Your reserved time allows for 30 minutes for tasting, provided you arrive on time. Plan for an additional 15-20 minutes for purchasing time.
- Please note that everyone in the group must be 21 with valid ID- if anyone does not have an ID or is not 21, the entire bus will be turned away. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If anyone in the group is under 21 without a parent or legal guardian, or presents false identification, the entire group will be asked to leave without tasting.
- It is against the law to serve anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated. We reserve the right to decline service if anyone appears intoxicated. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premise per NYS law. Wines are available for purchase in the tasting room and cafe by the glass or the bottle. Click the Group Reservation Request Form button below to submit your reservation request.